Sunday, March 09, 2008

Interlude: 1200-th post

I like to pause and reflect as I pass each 100 posts. The time goes by so quickly. Still, when one enjoys something it's not a hard task. I'm still astonished that my little "tuck it away for later" blog for my Lovecraft references has begun to accumulate such a wonderful readership. I continue to meet so many nice folks. I look forward to each new email sent, and I try to respond in as prompt a manner as I can. If it's a question, I make every effort to help.

It was January 25th when we passed 1100 and I believe the first blog post was 16 Dec 2005. So I guess that makes 1200 posts in 27 months. I have little idea where we'll go from here, but stay tuned and let's find out together!

As always, THANK YOU for reading. :)

-Chrispy

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics