Friday, October 16, 2009

Howard Lovecraft & The Frozen Kingdom


From Mr. Bruce Brown:


I am the author of Howard Lovecraft & The Frozen Kingdom.
It is an all ages introduction to the works of H.P. Lovecraft. It is available now for pre order through comic shops and also
amazon.com and even ebay.
I came across your incredible blog and thought I'd share this with you.
It has received some great early reviews from Lovecraft & Comic sites.
If this may be something you may want to share on your blog; feel free to.
Regards,
Bruce


Bruce, thank YOU for reading the blog.

(And everyone else)


I wish blogger had a better way to do things, because everyone's information is so valuable to readers. I'll share as I can, and try to get the word out.


I think we're in a unique time for Mr. Lovecraft and we may look back on this as a golden time of fun. :)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics