Monday, February 09, 2009

Update from Larry Latham: Lovecraft is Missing Comics

Hi, Chris and readers,

I just wanted to bring you up to date on my web comic, Lovecraft is Missing, at www.lovecraftismissing.com . The second issue is well under way; new pages go up Wednesdays and Fridays, the blog updates on Mondays. I've been linked to your site since I started, last October. There's also info and art from the animated series that I had in development at Film Roman back in the late '90s, as well as some other goodies of Lovecraftian relevance.

Readership is growing and response has been enthusiastic. I'm getting an average of 3,000 visits a day, and about 15,000 page views, but any mention would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry

www.lovecraftismissing.com

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics