Sunday, October 21, 2007

Interlude: 900th Post

Wow. #800 was on 8 September, so we've really whizzed through these posts. I have to admit, folks, I'm a little tired. 100 posts in 49 days is a lot. You've been faithful, dear readers. I'm reaching stratospheric statistics and I guess that means you like what you see. I'm hopeful that there is plenty to read and research for your Call of Cthulhu gaming, for scholarly understanding, and historical interest.

My new fiction story (rated R: over 18 please) is over at www.horrorlibrary.net - may be my last for some time there. I'm focusing on essays and interviews for the near future.

Meantime, thanks to Tom Lera for the great Poe pictures, and the rest of you for written and moral support.

Now, let's see how fast we can get to 1000 weblog posts.

-Chrispy

2 comments:

Grim Blogger said...

Keep up the good work, Chris! Your blog is a boon to anyone into Lovecraft or the classic weird. I'm also sure I'm not the only one inspired by the success of your blog. Here's to 900 now and 1000 soon!

Chris Perridas said...

Thanks for the encouraging words!!

Onward!

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics