Friday, February 12, 2010

Interlude

Lovecraftians! I feel almost apologetic as I have diverged from some of the usual light hearted postings and gotten very cerebral of late. This will continue for a while, as I am deep in the research of Lovecraft's early life and illumination with contemporaneous texts which are now easily available on Google Books and Google Scholar - many for the first time.

The blog is my personal resource, too, and so I keep my notes here.

Fear not, I shall intersperse folderol, squid, meteor, shoggoth, and yuggoth reports as they become available. Some days may have many multiple postings.

As always, thank you for reading the HPLblog!

-Chrispy.

(PS, spam continues to come in, so I must continue to monitor the comments section. Your comments posts may take a day or so to show up.)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics