Friday, February 12, 2010


Lovecraftians! I feel almost apologetic as I have diverged from some of the usual light hearted postings and gotten very cerebral of late. This will continue for a while, as I am deep in the research of Lovecraft's early life and illumination with contemporaneous texts which are now easily available on Google Books and Google Scholar - many for the first time.

The blog is my personal resource, too, and so I keep my notes here.

Fear not, I shall intersperse folderol, squid, meteor, shoggoth, and yuggoth reports as they become available. Some days may have many multiple postings.

As always, thank you for reading the HPLblog!


(PS, spam continues to come in, so I must continue to monitor the comments section. Your comments posts may take a day or so to show up.)

No comments:


Blog Archive


Google Analytics