Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interlude

Lovecraftians, thank you for reading the blog!

As I mentioned in early January, I wondered aloud what i can do now that I've done more than 2000 posts on Lovecraft. Well, Chrispy has been digging deep.

Mini-essays aplenty are upcoming in February and March and hopefully beyond. Some will illuminate - and challenge - Lovecraft's comments in his letters. Some days they may be ponderous to read, other times they will be lighthearted or humorous.

We're still covering late breaking news, but we're going to do some serious items now, too. We'll make use of "Da Google" and the Ebayeum as sources to elucidate Lovecrafts setting in life.

Keep those emails coming. I read them all and use as much as possible. If for some reason you don't hear from me, it's an oversight, or your email was eaten. Jog me with another email.

-Chrispy !

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics