Sunday, September 30, 2007

Question and Announcement

I was alerted by Michele at Strange Maine that in some cases the blog is acting squirelly since I added a banner. Can anyone confirm this? I can remove the banner if it is interfering.

I am slowly starting to add enhancements to the blog. For instance, a few of you may now be receiving news alerts. Some of you have long ago set the blog for rss, but I'm going to try to get an email list going soon using Google Group. Once I do, I think I can add code for automatic sign in.

As I get more posts up, my tracking shows that lots (LOTS) of people are beginning to use the blog for their personal research and maybe role playing games. I do strive to be as accurate as possible with facts, and as fun as possible with fiction. It's cool to see all the folks from all the countries who stop by, and I do try to stop by and say thank you.

-Chrispy

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics