Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Lamb of a Thousand Young?

Tom, thanks for this alert!
The image is jolting, so prepare yourself.

_____

A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this ... I could not believe my eyes.

Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation. Recently, a goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar mutant baby. It stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics