At $1450.00, this one will pinch the wallet. But interesting. Note provenance of previous 1988 purchase, California.
Souvenir Folder of Nantucket, Mass. --- signed By H P Lovecraft to Clark Ashton Smith ( Postcards / Post Cards )
Sellers notes: a souvenir fold-out booklet of various views of nantucket, MA., post card size with images on both sides, a Very Good+ copy, postmark is stamped Nantucket and dated 1934, 2 original 1 cent stamps on folder, addressed in Lovecraft's hand to Clark Ashton Smith's Auburn California address, signed on the inner flap of the folder by Lovecraft, the signature reads, " Yrs for the Ebon Tide -- Ech-Pi-El --, in a plain brown envelope which was used by an earlier seller to keep the folder safe, included is an original bill of sale dated 1988 from one of the most respected SF/Fantasy booksellers in California, a very nice item, in spite of the thousands of hand written letters and such forth that HPL penned in his lifetime, signed material remains elusive, this is particularly nice as he uses his KALEM Club moniker and of course this being addressed to CAS makes this even nicer - - Bookseller: Leonard Shoup (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- Hope Street High School (c. 1902) Part 2
- Hope Street High School (c. 1901) Part 1
- Rare Items (1967)
- Lovecraft's 1910 Correspondence Course
- 2500 posts ... oh my!
- Susan Lovecraft's Annual Income (1911)
- 1897 class of (?) Hope High School
- 1901 Hope Street High School Grad. Pamphlet
- Providence Theatre Program (circa 1900)
- Westminster Street (circa 1900)
- Colour Out of ... The Washington Post?
- Angell Street !! (1900)
- An Antiquarian Treasure: Read
- Breaking News: New Life Form Created
- An Antiquarian Treasure: Opened
- An Antiquarian Treasure
- What did Lovecraft think?
- There's Something About That Tillinghast Name ...
- Lovecraft in Context: 1924
- A Half-Dime Diner
- Lovecraft: Druggist? What might have been ...
- Providence Tercentenary 1936
- Varied Notes on "Slater Avenue Army"
- Frank Frazetta.
- Lovecraft to Loveman 12 February 1936
- An "Old One" as uncovered by F Paul Wilson
- Lovecraft to Smith (1934)
- Minor note on L Sprague de Camp
- Postcards of Lovecraft Sent to Talman
- Providence Opera House Fire !!! (1900)
- C J Jager and Co. Windmills, etc. (prior to 1915) ...
- Trolley Trips in 1901
- Lovecraft's Physical Ailments
- More on Sabrina Prouty
- Meteor Impacts Jakarta: "Colours" Populace
- Westminster, MA
- Rheumatic Fever Understanding as of 1901
- Another Note on Abbie Hathaway
- ▼ May (39)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)