A typical sports pose is featured here - and in virtually all early Hope Street High School Yearbooks I've seen. Lovecraft would have been unimpressed. Perhaps fortelling the clash of RE Howard with HPL on "barbarian brutes", Lovecraft usually sided with brains over braun. Otherwise some vintage ads in the back of the eyarbook (sponsors). Lovecraft might easily have gotten a job with some of these agencies - but he didn't. He shunned "work". Lovecraft was 11, but in a few years he would stride the halls of this educational institution.
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- Hope Street High School (c. 1902) Part 2
- Hope Street High School (c. 1901) Part 1
- Rare Items (1967)
- Lovecraft's 1910 Correspondence Course
- 2500 posts ... oh my!
- Susan Lovecraft's Annual Income (1911)
- 1897 class of (?) Hope High School
- 1901 Hope Street High School Grad. Pamphlet
- Providence Theatre Program (circa 1900)
- Westminster Street (circa 1900)
- Colour Out of ... The Washington Post?
- Angell Street !! (1900)
- An Antiquarian Treasure: Read
- Breaking News: New Life Form Created
- An Antiquarian Treasure: Opened
- An Antiquarian Treasure
- What did Lovecraft think?
- There's Something About That Tillinghast Name ...
- Lovecraft in Context: 1924
- A Half-Dime Diner
- Lovecraft: Druggist? What might have been ...
- Providence Tercentenary 1936
- Varied Notes on "Slater Avenue Army"
- Frank Frazetta.
- Lovecraft to Loveman 12 February 1936
- An "Old One" as uncovered by F Paul Wilson
- Lovecraft to Smith (1934)
- Minor note on L Sprague de Camp
- Postcards of Lovecraft Sent to Talman
- Providence Opera House Fire !!! (1900)
- C J Jager and Co. Windmills, etc. (prior to 1915) ...
- Trolley Trips in 1901
- Lovecraft's Physical Ailments
- More on Sabrina Prouty
- Meteor Impacts Jakarta: "Colours" Populace
- Westminster, MA
- Rheumatic Fever Understanding as of 1901
- Another Note on Abbie Hathaway
- ▼ May (39)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)