Thursday, March 09, 2006

Angry Lovecraft

Recently this passage came to mind at the treatement of one of my stories ...

"But Hell and damnation! ... In brief, that goddamn'd dung of a hyaena Orlin Tremaine has given {At the Mountains of Madness} the worst hashing-up any piece of mine ever received ... I'll be hanged if I can consider the story as published at all - the last installment is a joke, with whole passages missing ... Venom of Tsathoggua!"

Amen, Mr. Lovecraft.



Note: Chrispy is away for a week. Please persue the 120 other posts in the meantime.

1 comment:

Fran Friel said...

I see life in the Lovecraft lane is still hopping along nicely.

And who in the heck is slammin' you, Chrispy? I pack a good wallop, you know?

Counting on Spring,
Fran

Followers

Blog Archive

Facebook:

Google Analytics