Monday, January 10, 2011
The Wizard of Oz (1905) Lewiston Maine
This is just too good not to post. I can't tell if this was a professional or amateur production, but it dates about 34 years before the classic MGM movie. Despite that, the scarecrow - as best I can tell - looks uncannily like the movie version. If you click on the images, they should expand.
- ► 2012 (17)
- State of Lovecraft Studies
- Holy Jumbalaya! Giant Crayfish Crawls Out of Tenn...
- Gorilla Walks Like A Man!
- Social Media: Broken?
- No Poe Show: Tradition Over?
- Kappa Alpha Tau Report: Woman in Cat's Ear?
- Kappa Alpha Tau Report: Cat Summoned For Jury Duty...
- Joe Pulver: Years Best Horror
- Mass Octopus Death in Portugal
- Two Bios of Addison P Munroe
- Laird Barron and Larry Roberts: THE LIGHT IS THE ...
- Addison P Munroe Worked With Ronald Upham !
- 34,000 Year-Old Organisms Found - - Buried Alive
- Poll: Pick Your Favorite Arkham House Cover From t...
- Farnsworth Wright, Member of Amateur Journalism
- In Remembrance of JC Henneberger's Son
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger "John William He...
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger Part Two
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger Part One
- Green Blob In Space
- To Wordpress or not to Wordpress?
- Hairless Raccoon Confirmed!
- Fungi From ... C2CAM
- Kolchak" The Night Stalker
- The Best Card Trick Ever
- Lon Chaney Tribute (C2CAM)
- Wilum Featured on New Blog
- Edward H. Cole in Early 1911
- The Wizard of Oz (1905) Lewiston Maine
- Mystery of Kentucky Chupacabra Solved?
- The Living Legend of Literary Mayhem
- Dracula: The UnDead
- The Marriage Book with Winfield and Susan
- An Odd listing for Whipple V Phillips in 1870
- Susan Lovecraft: 1900
- An Oddity in Susan Lovecraft's Documentation
- Homeopathic Medicine and the Phillips
- George D Wicox died
- ▼ January (39)
- ► 2010 (494)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)