Chrispy has traced two children of J C Henneberger, but before we get there, let's look at a few other early facts of Jacob Clark Henneberger's life.
Note that Henneberger was the identical age of Lovecraft (though I am unsure of JCH's birthdate).
In 1910, it turns out that as early as February 1910 he was member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity.
In 1913, Jacob Clark Henneberger received the bachelor of philosophy degree from Lancaster Franklin and Marshall College (PA). Notes at bottom of today's blog.
As I started the blog, I found two children.
In a public document I copy information about his wife, and his daughter from 1921.
Jacob Clark Henneberger (age 31, born Greencastle, PA) was married to Alma Schneidwind (age 24, Born Chicago) when their daughter Roma June (Jane, sic) Henneberger was born 22 May 1921.
Another son is a sad and missed opportunity. Tomorrow ... an obituary.
History: Franklin and Marshall Academy was originally a preparatory department connected with Franklin College After the union of Marshall College with Franklin College this department was continued in immediate connection with Franklin and Marshall College and in 1872 was named Franklin and Marshall Academy when a new building was erected for its use and a separate faculty and management were appointed so as to make more ample provision for its efficiency and to enlarge its usefulness An additional building was recently erected at a cost of $100,000
Aim: The aim of the Academy is well expressed in the words used nearly forty years ago in the resolution of the trustees changing the preparatory department to Franklin and Marshall Academy It is to be in the best and highest sense a training school for boys who desire to go to college and also furnish a complete academical course for those who do not purpose taking a full collegiate course of study While seeking to develop right habits of study and accurate scholarship the school endeavors also to develop and mold the sound Christian character which is more important than scholastic efficiency
- ► 2012 (17)
- State of Lovecraft Studies
- Holy Jumbalaya! Giant Crayfish Crawls Out of Tenn...
- Gorilla Walks Like A Man!
- Social Media: Broken?
- No Poe Show: Tradition Over?
- Kappa Alpha Tau Report: Woman in Cat's Ear?
- Kappa Alpha Tau Report: Cat Summoned For Jury Duty...
- Joe Pulver: Years Best Horror
- Mass Octopus Death in Portugal
- Two Bios of Addison P Munroe
- Laird Barron and Larry Roberts: THE LIGHT IS THE ...
- Addison P Munroe Worked With Ronald Upham !
- 34,000 Year-Old Organisms Found - - Buried Alive
- Poll: Pick Your Favorite Arkham House Cover From t...
- Farnsworth Wright, Member of Amateur Journalism
- In Remembrance of JC Henneberger's Son
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger "John William He...
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger Part Two
- In Search of ... J C Henneberger Part One
- Green Blob In Space
- To Wordpress or not to Wordpress?
- Hairless Raccoon Confirmed!
- Fungi From ... C2CAM
- Kolchak" The Night Stalker
- The Best Card Trick Ever
- Lon Chaney Tribute (C2CAM)
- Wilum Featured on New Blog
- Edward H. Cole in Early 1911
- The Wizard of Oz (1905) Lewiston Maine
- Mystery of Kentucky Chupacabra Solved?
- The Living Legend of Literary Mayhem
- Dracula: The UnDead
- The Marriage Book with Winfield and Susan
- An Odd listing for Whipple V Phillips in 1870
- Susan Lovecraft: 1900
- An Oddity in Susan Lovecraft's Documentation
- Homeopathic Medicine and the Phillips
- George D Wicox died
- ▼ January (39)
- ► 2010 (494)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)