Well, Lovecraftians and followers of the blog, the days grow short.
It has been a good year, and one of many discoveries for me - and in the name of Lovecraft scholarship. I'm encouraged by the work being done - that I know of - and hope more people will email me when they can.
To those who emailed this year, THANK YOU for sharing, and allowing me to share with you.
The days of the digitally available Lovecraft is coming, so those of you who are strapped for cash and can't afford a $5,000 original Lovecraft letter keep the faith. One day it will be available on the Internet or as e-documents for scholarly pursuit.
Have a nice, and safe New Year, dear readers !
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- Happy New Year
- The New Year Draweth Nigh!
- A Parable For Our Times
- The Ghosts of Phillipses Past
- "chupacabra" comes to my neighborhood
- Newport Rhode Island Nativity Image (1901)
- Reflections on 2010
- Thaumaturgists Predict Doom of Providence! (1905)...
- Winter Scene of Providence
- Doomsday Comes to Providence (1907)
- A new take on Nyarlathotep
- WV Phillips, Gilded Age Tycoon
- HPL in Pawtuxet Valley Gleaner
- Aeronaut Plunges to earth at Providence
- James W Phillips died
- Arsenic containing DNA
- Things to Come
- Voltaire Molesworth book: Australian Lovecraft Co...
- Lovecraft Hated Horrible Smells
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)