Friday, December 31, 2010
Happy New Year
Hmm, well maybe it isn't 1891. (HPL was barely 4-1/2 months old)
Happy 2011 !
On the first 2 days you will read about a Phillips family influence rarely spoken of. My thoughts are to bring new articles of history that impacted young Lovecraft (and sometimes of older Lovecraft), and mix that with Chrispy notes. While the theme is still Mr. Lovecraft, after 2700 posts, its time that Chrispy has a few words in edgewise from time to time. After all this is a web log, and theoretically it's supposed to be about the person writing it. Heh.
If you get a little too much of my poetry, my stories, or my blah-blah-blah, and yearn for Lovecraft then use the metatags to search your favorite topic on Lovecraft.
Have a great New Year !
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- Happy New Year
- The New Year Draweth Nigh!
- A Parable For Our Times
- The Ghosts of Phillipses Past
- "chupacabra" comes to my neighborhood
- Newport Rhode Island Nativity Image (1901)
- Reflections on 2010
- Thaumaturgists Predict Doom of Providence! (1905)...
- Winter Scene of Providence
- Doomsday Comes to Providence (1907)
- A new take on Nyarlathotep
- WV Phillips, Gilded Age Tycoon
- HPL in Pawtuxet Valley Gleaner
- Aeronaut Plunges to earth at Providence
- James W Phillips died
- Arsenic containing DNA
- Things to Come
- Voltaire Molesworth book: Australian Lovecraft Co...
- Lovecraft Hated Horrible Smells
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)