Are you interested in antiquarian horror - what a silly question, you're reading Chrispy's blog, ain't you?
Will Hart just sent an alert that should make you drool:
Have you been to CthulhuWho1.com lately?
Everything there (and at the sister CthulhuWho1 Flickr site) is freely
downloadable for any use.
The CthulhuWho1 blog at http://cthulhuwho1.com has exploded over the
last month or so, with a wealth of rare images, documents, and audio
recordings that have never been posted anywhere else; the following
items have been posted during the last four weeks (with many of these
in just the last 24 hours):
Robert Bloch Speaks of Lovecraft and More from the Grave
Very rare audio files of Robert Bloch in 1977 and 1978; plus images
Fungi from Yuggoth Wav Format Files
The Fanscient No.8 Summer 1949 – The Robert Bloch Issue
...and much more.
Don't be square, go there - - now !
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- ... In love-craft, Hallow-eve ...
- 8 October 1885: Providence Cemeteries !
- Happy Halloween Eve
- Happy Halloween !!
- Almost Halloween
- Measles !!
- Loyal Minion of Cthulhu Dies !
- Charlie Chaplin Movie Has Person Using Cell Phone?...
- Addison Munroe Speaks !
- A Chrispy Error: Lovecraft's Meteorology
- In Search of: Myra H. Bloser
- At Last! Cometh Forth From Google: Providence Ev...
- In Search of: John Edwards
- In Search of: Ella L Sweeney (1908)
- In Search of: Ella L. Sweeney
- Is William Channing Webb really Margarette Amundso...
- Longfellow on Poe (1849)
- More Winfield
- Another sighting of Winfield Lovecraft
- Winfield S Lovecraft
- Gallery Nucleus
- Brown College Library (1890's)
- New Bat Discovered
- CthulhuWho1 ? CthulhuWho1 !
- Eaugaptilis hyperboreus
- Tracking the Elusive Lovecraft: 3 June 1909
- Historical Lovecraft anthology opening this Sept...
- Dracula at Actor's Theatre in Louisville
- Derleth Skate Park: Nearing Reality
- Whipple's Providence of the 1870's
- James Morton on Lovecraft (1920)
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)