This uncovered recently. One assumes it is identical with the Newport News, as the NYT often reprinted the arrivals of the Newport News. It lists "W. Lovecroft", but it seems likely that it is our WSL.
This couples with the previous sightings of WSL in Newport on 30 July 1884, and
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- ... In love-craft, Hallow-eve ...
- 8 October 1885: Providence Cemeteries !
- Happy Halloween Eve
- Happy Halloween !!
- Almost Halloween
- Measles !!
- Loyal Minion of Cthulhu Dies !
- Charlie Chaplin Movie Has Person Using Cell Phone?...
- Addison Munroe Speaks !
- A Chrispy Error: Lovecraft's Meteorology
- In Search of: Myra H. Bloser
- At Last! Cometh Forth From Google: Providence Ev...
- In Search of: John Edwards
- In Search of: Ella L Sweeney (1908)
- In Search of: Ella L. Sweeney
- Is William Channing Webb really Margarette Amundso...
- Longfellow on Poe (1849)
- More Winfield
- Another sighting of Winfield Lovecraft
- Winfield S Lovecraft
- Gallery Nucleus
- Brown College Library (1890's)
- New Bat Discovered
- CthulhuWho1 ? CthulhuWho1 !
- Eaugaptilis hyperboreus
- Tracking the Elusive Lovecraft: 3 June 1909
- Historical Lovecraft anthology opening this Sept...
- Dracula at Actor's Theatre in Louisville
- Derleth Skate Park: Nearing Reality
- Whipple's Providence of the 1870's
- James Morton on Lovecraft (1920)
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)