Over the weekend, it looks like maybe a weird off-shoot of Palo Mayombe may be at work. This fits the profile of a "gang or cult", and the high $$ aspect for motivation. It would also explain why mostly catholic cemeteries seem affected.
- ► 2012 (17)
- Palo Moyombe?
- Bodies Stolen in New Jersey
- Get Ready Fans: Lovecraft Issue Coming!
- What the Moon Brings (Morgan Scorpion)
- The Wizard of Oz Comes to Providence
- Necromancy? or Utility?
- Borders: Not Quite R.I.P.
- Invoice to the Insane Hospital
- Conspiratorial Horror and Steve Alten
- W. H. Pugmire
- Shoggoth Alert! "'Nessie" Seen Again?
- Houdini, Sonia, Lovecraft, and Satanism?
- Lovecraft's Legacy
- James Blish (1937) "The Eldritch Goo"
- The Mound - Newspaper References (1925-1926)
- The Original Source of the John Willis Tale
- Mars Has a National Anthem ?
- Howard Lovecraft and The Frozen Kingdom:
- Little Girl Allergic to Cold
- National Anthem, Lovecraft and Robert Ripley
- Lovecraft is Taken Seriously in Europe
- 2,750 !!
- It's time for some ... Hillside Thickets !
- Lovecraft to C A Smith on Aleister Crowley
- STJ and Larry Roberts: New Mythos Venture
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2010 (494)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)