This just in ...
I'm a new filmmaker trying to create a mythos film based on the story
of Romeo and Juliet. http://www.julietandromeo.co.uk it's called the
"Transition of Juliet and Romeo" a play on "The Transition of Juan
Romero" and it's mostly influenced by "The Dunwich Horror" and
"Through the Gates of the Silver Key" (although the second draft is
shaping up to have a large influence from "The Shadow Out of Time" as
We've put the first draft script out there for mythos fans to enjoy
(and feedback on) at http://teamgeckoproductions.co.uk/wiki/ and the
subsequent drafts will be released there as the story progresses.
However we really need as many Lovecraft supporters to join us in
attempting to fund the production (in return everyone who contributes
gets at minimum a digital copy of the film after completion) even by
giving £1 ($2) our campaign is on Facebook at http://bit.ly/YogSothoth
or on IndieGoGo at http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Transition-of-Juliet-and-Romeo
We hope you can consider spreading the word amongst your friends and
encouraging them to get involved in this exciting project. Our target
Date for reaching full funding is the 1st of September so we really
need to find 15,000 who like Lovecraft, weird writing, or even just
real horror that isn't all about slashers but actually makes you
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (114)
- Baby Roger !!
- Lovecraft in French (Oct 1956)
- Interlude: Electronic Tools
- Hope Street High School Principal (1898-1901)
- Hope Street circa 1900
- "Starry Wisdom" #2 (1997)
- EXILES AND FABRICATIONS (1961)
- Phatagraph of 1936 (Night Gaunts)
- Magazine of Horror #7 (1965)
- Lovecraft Loved Chaplin
- Horror in Providence
- New Lovecraft Project !!
- The Gaspee
- Kappa Alpha Tau Allusion
- Origin of "South Angell Street"
- The "Lovecraft Legend" circa 1944
- An Early Mention of Lovecraft (1924)
- Boston Store Interior
- Carnage Hall #4 (1993)
- A Tour of HPL-land !
- Rustic Providence
- Goodenough, Cook, Lovecraft Postcard of 21 August ...
- Lovecraft in the Scientific American (16 July 1906...
- Hope Street Reservoir (c.1907)
- Lovecraft and Bicycles
- 11 July 1907 - - Clams !
- 1948 Winfield Scott Lecture on Lovecraft
- Florence Slack
- Biltmore Hotel 1923
- Lovecraft's Neighbor (1903) Knowles
- 1925 Theater Program
- Lovecraft in Zest Magazine (1956)
- A Donald Wandrei Story (Argosy 1935)
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2009 (586)
- ► 2008 (550)
- ► 2007 (627)
- ► 2006 (388)